We can each end the Contract, but some rights and obligations will survive.
Here are some key obligations that you agree to in the Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into the Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else.
You will follow our “Dos and Don’ts” and our Professional Community Policies. Our Professional Community Policies have three main elements:
- Be Safe: do not post harassing content; do not threaten, incite, or promote violence; do not share material depicting the exploitation of children; do not promote, sell or attempt to purchase illegal or dangerous goods or services; do not share content promoting dangerous organizations or individuals.
- Be Trustworthy: do not share false or misleading content; do not create a fake profile or falsify information about yourself; do not scam, defraud, deceive others.
- Be Professional: do not be hateful, do not engage in sexual innuendos or unwanted advances; do not share harmful or shocking material; do not spam members or the platform.
You will comply with the law.
You will keep your contact information up to date.
Your LinkedIn profile will be truthful.
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information you provided to us.
If you get a paid service from us, You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information.
- You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices and that refunds are subject to our refund policy.
You agree that we have limited liability under the contract and have disclaimed warranties regarding our Services.
You agree that we can use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions to you and others.
Here are some things that you acknowledge about our Services:
- When you share information on our Services, you understand that others can see, copy and use that information.
- You grant us a non-exclusive right to use the information and content you share on our Services.
- Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services is at your own risk. LinkedIn is not responsible for those third-party products and services offered through our platform.
- We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
- We may change or end any part of the Service.
- We may make changes to the Contract (and our prices) which will have a prospective effect from the date of change.
- If we have a legal dispute, you agree to use the courts and law identified in the Contract.